View Single Post
President Skroob
SourceMod Donor
Old 07-07-2009 , 16:35   Re: Stripper:Source (1.2 w/ L4D support)
Reply With Quote #310

Have you tried to do a stripper_dump while the map is loaded via the rcon?

That should list what props are loaded while the map is active. I tried doing what you did by using the wildcard approach but it didn't work either. I had to actually tell stripper what to remove and filter.

Maybe try that?

For instance, here is my stripper config for office (note I have it removing props_junk globally via the global_filters.cfg so I will include that one as well; the file cabinets -you said you want to keep the file cabinets- and the office chairs...). Maybe this will give you an idea how to approach this...

I am also including my stripper_dump for office with all the objects I have removed via stripper as well (note this is not a vanilla stripper_dump.)

Please note, that I have mine setup differently than you want yours. I am just providing as much of an example so I can receive some proper guidance from pro Stripper:Source users who actually know how to use it more efficiently (unlike me ) and to provide an example to those learning to use Stripper:Source

Also, tell me if I am sounding a bit pompous, I am not trying to be :\

/President Skroob
Attached Files
File Type: zip office_stripper_config_files.zip (14.5 KB, 236 views)
With a stop light, green means 'go' and yellow means 'slow down'. With a banana, however, it is quite the opposite. Yellow means 'go', green means 'whoa, slow down', and red means 'where the heck did you get that banana?'
- Mitch Hedberg