View Single Post
jking
AlliedModders Donor
Old 07-20-2016 , 16:49   Re: [L4D(2)] Survivor Identity Fix for 5+ Survivors
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMind420 View Post
I'm pretty sure it's gotta be my version because you'd be crazy not to use it, lol. The old version has it's problems. Currently i'm running this plugin on my server with my version and everything works fine. No errors or anything. Are there any errors in your logs munch? Are you running it on L4D1 or L4D2? You should probably do as I suggested P00kster to do and start your server from scratch, and just test multiple equipment first, update everything. If it's working fine, one by one add your plugins, testing in between, eventually you'll find the culprit. Keep me posted on this because i would like to help you get it working...

Pans version??? why are you still using that version...I mean if you'd prefer to that's fine but I can't help you then, my version works way better with the fixes...
hmm I'm using pans, have been for some time, works "ok" but not perfect, annoying thing was you'd try and pick up second wep and first would drop, then you'd have to switch to another item then back and then the 2nd wep would "stick". I'll try yours..

update: using MM's version, along with this, confirmed working with no discernible issues so far.

Last edited by jking; 07-20-2016 at 18:55.