View Single Post
striker07
Veteran Member
Old 05-17-2012 , 09:32   Re: Knife Mod
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by insanedude View Post
Here are some bugs I found:

All of the users are with the VIP skin in the beginning.
strange are you sure the users didnt just bought the vip skin? if they have bought the skin the game will remember what skin they have choosen so if they disconnect and come back in and if they have bought the vip skin then there skins is going to be set to the vip skin unless they choose another skin. I might make the first 2 skins (random team models free for depending on what team you r, for example: if you are on ter team then you can choose a random t skin for free idem for ct
Quote:
When you chose a model from the /knife menu, the next round model resets to whatever model you have chosen from /knifemodmenu
idem the knives choosen will be saved, knives that you buy have priority over the knifes from /knife menu. iow: if you pick free knifemodel one and thne buy extra knife model 1 every time you spawn the knife will be set the knife you have bought or choosed to wear.

Quote:
Skins should be by team. It's really annoying when a T and a CT have the same skin.
that is the point, to make confusion like when ct buys the extra skin random t models then its to confuse the other team to let them think hes on their side ;).
also you must think about new clients connecting, if you have fastdl then its no problem but if you dont then new players who dont have the skins they prob have to download way to long and just disconnect becous they dont wanna play, I guess its good to add 3-4 more skins but if you go over that its porbably gonna have to download to much/long

Quote:
When someone upgrades his items [perm], all of the server was upgraded (all the users had these items). [#define SAVE_METHOD_NICK].
that is strange indeed but what do you mean? if the ppl change their name to the name of the person that bought a perm upgrade they have that item or every person currently on the server recieves that perm item another guy bought?

Quote:
About the VIP extras - i'll think about that and i'll write in this topic again
Ok let me know when you have some idea's making vip support for this mod wont take so long probably an hour or so

Last edited by striker07; 05-17-2012 at 09:33.