View Single Post
nostalgia
Old 01-01-2021 , 03:20  
Reply With Quote #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by PC Gamer View Post
Plugin updated to version 1.6 which updated sapper weapons and made changes to weapon quality.
Well, some of the qualities are still glitched.

Unique is still nowhere to be found
\
Sometimes it shows the wrong item quality for a strange/festive item

and this version still has the scout pistol bug, which gives scout bots the stock pistol and another war paint or strange pistol, and even the bonk, which gives bots an unfair advantage, also second pistol given by the plugin takes up the melee spot, meaning that scout bots cannot use it, Also, 2 posts up me, that dude that made the edited version had that fixed,

So, I only really want the edited version with the unique quality in it, I mean cmon man, it even feels weird coming back to a pub and seeing it.

This is just a list of some bugs I found.

Quote:
Plugin updated to version 1.6 which updated sapper weapons and made changes to weapon quality.
Some festive weapons dont have the yellow thingy

and the weapons are yet to show vintage or genuine on the names.

Quote:
Suggestion that unlocks that are not strange, festive, decorated and others never have the stock quality color and have a large chance to be unique, but can be vintage and genuine.

Just a suggestion!

(still make sure to use the edited version of your plugin pls)

her is free 2tf stufff!!!!!1111111
there no vius, clic here for free link code to gt free bornig tem captoin!!11111111

freetf2crapnovirusipromise.tf

=

Last edited by asherkin; 01-01-2021 at 13:03.