View Single Post
ZEDD_Intensity
Old 11-23-2017 , 14:25   Re: Auto Weather [UPDATED 11/29/2014]
Reply With Quote #360

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWhitesmith View Post
Should be something in plugin_init, I checked this plugin and I dont know if this is the reason
PHP Code:
    get_weather();

daylight(); 
Try to set your own Weather without getting it from web, if the problem is resolved then you are sure it's from one of these 2 functions, if the problem persists I have no idea.
Hey,

Yep, sounds legit. I'll give it a try with a bit of editing later. Currently, this seems like a nice temporary solution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJEarthQuake View Post
I was fond of it too when I encountered it searching for something else. It was broken then. I had to make new plugin altogether from it's essence and eliminate the Y38K bug as well this year. https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=245120 Credit is given to this work of course. I would have never dreamt of making such a thing let alone regenerating it my way. Ted could use a hand and I am sure he would love a more original work if anybody is interested. I am most interested in making mine modular with more cause and effect from weather feed if continued. For instance high wind enable one of the distance limiter and ricochet plug-ins already made here to use other's work wisely and save time. Tornado enable the teleport plugin and so on. Leave a platform savvy admins can configure to no end the conditions if wanted.
And those graphics/FX look cool DJEarthQuake, Pretty nice concept right there. I'll be testing it within quite a while as of now, a nice weather plugin is all I'm looking for.

Thanks again!
ZEDD