View Single Post
theChaosCoder
Old 11-06-2016 , 12:55   Re: Banlist slow loading query on recent MYSQL versions
Reply With Quote #15

Same as mine...

The strange thing is: Your query doesn't use the index for SE. And I think because of that a temp table is also created and that's the reason it is so slow...

Code:
+------+--------------------+-------+--------+---------------+---------+---------+-------------------------+-------+--------------------------+
| id   | select_type        | table | type   | possible_keys | key     | key_len | ref                     | rows  | Extra                    |
+------+--------------------+-------+--------+---------------+---------+---------+-------------------------+-------+--------------------------+
|    1 | PRIMARY            | SE    | eq_ref | PRIMARY       | PRIMARY | 4       | sourcebans.BA.sid       |     1 | <- mine                  | 
|    1 | PRIMARY            | SE    | ALL    | PRIMARY       | NULL    | NULL    | NULL                    |     4 | <- yours                 |

EDIT:

Here is my "Data dictionary" (ignore bans2)

Maybe you can spot something...

The main difference I see is that the Cardinality for reason & authid_2 in sb_bans is = the Card. of PRIMARY. Whereas in your screenshot it's much smaller.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Print view - phpMyAdmin 4.6.3.pdf (270.7 KB, 73 views)

Last edited by theChaosCoder; 11-06-2016 at 13:13.