View Single Post
DarthNinja
SourceMod Plugin Approver
Old 10-01-2010 , 21:05   Re: [TF2 Stats] With Web Ranking and Item Logger [v6.6.5/7.0.2]
Reply With Quote #1016

Thanks galadril, I will have a plugin update done soon, then I'll add the new items to the site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by meecrob View Post
anyone else noticing that players lose 2 points each time they are hit with the holy mackerel.
In Valve's infinite wisdom, they made it so every hit with the fish triggers a kill event.
I'd say turn off point losses until I can fix this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by haby View Post
hey i have a problem i get some errors i done all what the long tutorial sayd, and when players are online in server it shows no online players on web.
http://www.landianetwork.com/forum/tf2stats/
Assuming you have everything installed correctly, you may need to change your time offset if your server clocks don't match.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lob (UK View Post
Yeah, it seems to be picking up each mackerel hit as a death so whatever you have your deaths penalty set to, you lose that many points when you get hit by a mackerel even if it is not a kill.

If it gets out of hand, a temporary solution could be to reduce the death penalties in the tf2-stats.cfg to 1 point or even 0 points just until the plugin is updated.

- Lob (UK)
+1

I have some classes to get caught up on this weekend, but after that I should be able to get this done.

I'm most likely going to buy Valve's $50 weapon pack thing so I can do proper testing with the fish and shit.
I won't be able to afford it until later this week when I get paid though, so I've hesitantly added a donate button to the OP. If you want to make a donation, that would be great! But please don't feel like you have to donate. It's a paypal button so you can use paypal or a credit card.

Alright, off to finish this weeks schoolwork... damn collage classes! D: