View Single Post
Jelle
[b]MOAR CANDY[/b]
Old 09-15-2010 , 15:27   Re: Hero: Wonder Woman
Reply With Quote #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploited View Post
Just cause the hero is Unapproved it does not mean that it is useless. I for one like this hero, apart from these shortcomings wich should be rather easy to solve.

Also, yes, you guys have taught me a lot and I thank you a million times for that, but noone ever taught me how to work with spawn events or timers. I worked with timers for a brief period of time while making the hero Spy, but G-Dog gave me the code so I could compare, but he did not tell me what each thing did so I would probably mess something up due to lack of knowledge.

Edit: @ AoW, Thanks for that, will try it

Edit2: When I add that to the code and run the forward in public newSpawn(id) (was that the wrong place btw?) I get 4 errors while compiling:

Code:
//AMXXPC compile.exe
// by the AMX Mod X Dev Team

//// sh_wonderwoman.sma
// C:\Users\John\Desktop\scripting\sh_wonderwoman.sma(90) : error 029: invalid e
xpression, assumed zero
// C:\Users\John\Desktop\scripting\sh_wonderwoman.sma(90) : error 017: undefined
 symbol "attacker"
// C:\Users\John\Desktop\scripting\sh_wonderwoman.sma(90) : error 017: undefined
 symbol "victim"
// C:\Users\John\Desktop\scripting\sh_wonderwoman.sma(90) : fatal error 107: too
 many error messages on one line
//
// Compilation aborted.
// 4 Errors.
// Could not locate output file C:\Users\John\Desktop\scripting\compiled\sh_wond
erwoman.amx (compile failed).
//
// Compilation Time: 0,22 sec
// ----------------------------------------

Press enter to exit ...
It cleary is something I forgot to define, but what?

Tell me what you would like to learn about the task stuff. I got some time tomorrow to write a bit. When I am in school I usually just play HL2 or something. I might as well help you out.