View Single Post
DreadedGhoul575
Old 10-04-2018 , 07:05   Re: [L4D2] Improved and Perfected SurvivorAI Autotrigger
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanaguy View Post
Got a feeling that the bots may end up getting stuck in the gunshop where they were supposed to call Whitaker which does happen often enough to warrant a fix. Very well. I'll get right on it.

Edit 1: If your problem happens when they were supposed to get in the supermarket, then the trigger should have happened when the bots neared the truck, then it would have been about 60 seconds until the truck cleared.
Edit 2: Scavenge bots only works for Finales and the Scavenge Game Mode, not stuff like the cola delivery.
Yeah, it's near the truck, where nothing happened. I'll try again and see if it works this time.

Shame bots can't pickup the cola.

Edit: Just tested and it does work; before they were stuck and the autotrigger didn't move them, great job with this.
My last one to test is chapter 3 on Swamp Fever, since by default, bots won't activate the bridge to lower, and I wanna see if this autotrigger makes them do this, without by default cheating and going through the bushes by teleporting/cheating.

Edit 2: Chapter 3 on Swamp Fever works, good job with this.

Last edited by DreadedGhoul575; 10-04-2018 at 18:07. Reason: Bots can now complete Chapter 2 on Dead Center and Chapter 3 on Swamp Fever works with bots now.