View Single Post
heliumdream
Old 05-09-2015 , 18:43   Re: Hero: Naruto (Shadow Clone Jutsu)
Reply With Quote #26

Finally got around to installing this hero and playing with; and just wow! Suuuper good work and props to the original author 1sh0t2killz.

Not many people even play this anymore; but I'm posting this update anyway.
I have addressed some usability + stability issues.

I have made two new cvars - activetime and clonehealth.
Also only one player can activate this hero at a time now; two clones on the map make weird things happen.
As well as various message updates to clarify wtf is going on.

I realize it is formally not my place to make version updates, but I have amended the change log as such anyway. The author of the hero made it clear this was okay in his absence.

Thank you for playing.

Code:
	v 0.9.30 beta - May 9, 2015
		- usability + stability update - edit by heliumdream for [db]Clan Superheroes Server
		- added reset events on respawn and disconnect to remove clone 
		- added check so only one player can use naruto at a time (multiple simultaneous users caused strange bot action, origin, and clip issues) - new var bot_userid
		- added timer by task and cvar to control how long the clone is active - new cvar naruto_activetime
		- added naruto_clonehealth cvar

//Naruto Uzumaki
naruto_level 25
naruto_damage 6				//The amount of damage each bullet does
naruto_rdamage 300			//The Rasengan damage
naruto_activetime 40.0		//The maximum time the shadow clone is active
naruto_cooldown 20			//The time players have to wait to summon the shadow clone again
naruto_delayshot 0.1		//How fast the shadow clone shoots his gun, the lower the number, the faster the gun shoots
naruto_maxchakra 15			//The max chakra the player can use
naruto_rasengancost 7		//How much chakra the Rasengan uses
naruto_sfxradius 100		//Summon effects radius, how far the cylinder goes while a player is summoning
naruto_hitchance 35			//How often the shadow clone hits its target the given percentage
naruto_clonehealth 200 		//How much health the shadow clone has
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (sh_naruto_scj_pub.sma - 678 views - 37.1 KB)

Last edited by heliumdream; 05-09-2015 at 18:44.