View Single Post
JZServices
Old 02-15-2014 , 03:56   Re: [THC RPG CS:GO] Total HardCore RPG
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by xancara View Post
Alright, I have a list of all of the plugins that I currently have to disable because they don't work uniformly.

1. BouncyBullets+ - I get nothing from it even if I play with the values.
2. RegenAmmo - Works on an interval that doesn't seem to match anything on only specific guns (I am guessing that it is based on their gamedata name in css)
3. Stealth - There is no difference in the models alpha even if I set it to 100% at max level

All of these are default from the download package (all base .sp's) with only modifications to the configuration files. Details for all settings are kept up-to-date on our forums if you need me to post those.

Those are all the issues I am currently seeing in our installation. I am putting up a fresh reset with SM 1.5.3-hg3990 and MM 1.10.1devV
After further investigation the bouncy bullets code I use doesn't work 100% of the time. I noticed it only worked when the player was off the ground. I stumbled onto this thread that reconfirmed this for ZR also:

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=196307

Ammo regen doesn't work current correct. haven't tested stealth as I dont use that.

Also anything that uses a weapon doesn't work. Fire pistol ... frost pistol. Those can be updated easily.

Replace: firepistol.inc
line 202
new weapon_ok=StrContains("glock usp p228 deagle fiveseven elite",weapon,false);
with

Code:
new weapon_ok=StrContains("glock tec9 hkp2000 usp p250 fiveseven deagle elite",weapon,false);
line 211: frostpistol.inc
new weapon_ok=StrContains("glock usp p228 deagle fiveseven elite",weapon,false);
with

Code:
new weapon_ok=StrContains("glock tec9 hkp2000 usp p250 fiveseven deagle elite",weapon,false);
inc files are included for those that dont want to open them up

also included re-compiled version of the original posters with these files included...
Attached Files
File Type: smx thc_rpg.smx (107.6 KB, 281 views)
File Type: inc firepistol.inc (9.0 KB, 262 views)
File Type: inc frostpistol.inc (9.4 KB, 194 views)