View Single Post
NgBUCKWANGS
Old 12-18-2016 , 22:22   Re: [L4D2] ABM: A L4D2 5+ Player Enhancement for Campaign
Reply With Quote #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit_12 View Post
This is a good effort for it being your first plugin, but there are multiple issues that you will encounter.
Spirit 12, thank you very much for your wisdom, it is very appreciated. I think this plugin blew up in "features" because in my pursuit of it I felt responsible for the bugs I began to expose. I just turned the bug fixes that I could implement into "features" which is why it handles models, teleportation, respawning etc. My readme does point out the use of some extensions in which I cannot address yet. I will not only take into consideration your idea of boosting the SI and CI but I'll put it on the drawing board because it makes great sense. Thank you very much

Quote:
Originally Posted by cravenge View Post
On a side note and somewhat related to what Spirit said: Check game modes in OnPluginStart(), not in OnClientPostAdminCheck()...
Thank you cravenge. I've actually been told by a good friend "cravenge is a great guy, he'll help, you'll find him on the forums" well haha, you found me I have already implemented a complete solution somewhat similiar to yours but your version helped me cut down on the verbosity and I'm liking the end result.

PHP Code:
char g_GameMode[16];
bool g_IsVs false;

OnPluginStart

FindConVar
("mp_gamemode").GetString(g_GameModesizeof(g_GameMode));
g_IsVs = (StrEqual(g_GameMode"versus") || StrEqual(g_GameMode"scavenge"));

OnClientPostAdminCheck

int onteam 
2;
if (
g_IsVs && CountTeamMates(3) < CountTeamMates(2)) {

onteam 3;
}

ChangeClientTeam(clientonteam) ... 
Thank you cravenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiQuiD_FeAR View Post
I am currently using a modified version of superversus ... I would be interested in testing this in the near future with you and I've added you on steam under the alias BeAR Tear.
I accepted and look forward to breaking things when time permits