Thread: amxbans 4.0
View Single Post
Morpheus
Old 04-20-2004 , 13:21  

Quote:
Originally Posted by ymboc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Its running now, but is there a way not using the amx_mysql.amx? I want my users.ini to be used in stead.
I imagine if it will work fine with hlguard, you could just use the normal admin.amx instead of admin_mysql_098.amx (or whatever its named now) without issue. You will lose some of amxbans' usefull functionality and I'd imagine the ban stats wont work as well anymore either.

Quote:
Also the server says its using:
[AMXX] Using Motd games.xs4all.nl/bans/motd_details.php..

Should that not be some link to my server? Where do i change that?
You can change this from the 'server mgmt' page. Click on the edit button beside your server's name under the 'Ban msg' Column.

Aside: My appologies for my involvement in the side tracking of the discussion at hand... I would have much rather prefered that such discussion would have been left as-was from the previous thread (ie: dead).
Hi there!

Every thing is working! I will strongly recommend that no one is using AMX BAN menus in game, because its banning the right player now. That is working, well it didnt b4. So ur on the right tract YoMama :-). Second when banning in game via menu, it wont show up on the web!!! Its saying that the banning is recorded to banned.cfg!!! But no ban is recorded in there.

But if you do it manually via console [No C-D]players is working fine :-), and the ban works fine ! Just remember the reason for gods sake :-)

So how do i disable ban menus in game? No admins are allowed to use that!! How do i do that?

Kind regards

Morpheus