View Single Post
thetwistedpanda
Good Little Panda
Old 08-03-2015 , 08:34   Re: [CS:S] BuildWars v2.1.0 (Updated: 08/03/15)
Reply With Quote #102

I've grown le'tired of people adding me on steam or contacting me via private message asking about this plugin. Luckily, I had been doing some of this already for the v3 branch of the plugin, so it was a matter of copy/paste/etc. It's a dirty update though, since it requires far more effort than I'm willing to spend to make the menus coherent enough for smooth CS:GO gameplay, amongst the other issues. Here you plebeians. Only took 26 months for an update.

Version 2.1.0
- Important Changes!
--- Now compatible with SM ~1.7. Apparently older versions would cause crashes/issues/voodoo.
--- Now utilizes GetClientAuthId over GetClientAuthString as the latter has been depreciated.
------ Important! Data saved with old method (STEAMxxxxxx) will no longer load!
------ Data is now saved as a SteamID64 (uint64), ex: 76561197968573709. Screw your data! Or convert it yourself!
--- Now optionally compiles with morecolors.inc; defaults to basic SM if include doesn't exist.
--- Basic CS:GO Support! It launches, that's enough for me, as this isn't the current plugin branch.
--- The "Back" option has been added back to all menus. Sorry CS:GO users!

- Convar Changes!
--- sm_buildwars_version has been replaced with buildwars_version, to match the other versions of the plugin.

- Configuration Changes!
--- Now requires AutoExecConfig during compile time, allowing the .cfg file to update when/if necessary.
--- Now consists of buildwars_v2.css.cfg and buildwars_v2.csgo.cfg, instead of the original sm_buildwars_v2.cfg.
--- sm_buildwars_cmds.ini has been replaced with sm_buildwars_cmds.css.ini and sm_buildwars_cmds.csgo.ini.
--- sm_buildwars_props.ini has been replaced with sm_buildwars_props.css.ini and sm_buildwars_props.csgo.ini.

- Translation Changes!
--- Now consists of buildwars_v2.css.phrases.txt and buildwars_v2.csgo.phrases.txt instead of the original sm_buildwars_v2.phrases.txt.

Last edited by thetwistedpanda; 08-03-2015 at 08:53.