View Single Post
KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 02-18-2007 , 13:24   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeToY View Post
why i cant choose "previous setup" anymore?
If You just joined a game (so You haven't selected yet any weapon in any previous Your "life", You cannot use the "Previous setup". Another reason is also this - if You are using some limited weapons (for example 1 awp for a team) and You had it before (in Your previous "life"), so it would be unfair for other players if You could hit just "previous setup" so still oher people wouldn't be able to use that limited weapon, because You would use it all the time.

@rory535 I know that - but I haven't had time to figure out where the bug is (more than likely it's in the core of AMX X in the new menu system code, but I don't want to bother Bailopan unless I'm sure I found really something for him; another thing - it seems he is really busy last days). I did some fix/workarounds for that - so please to use my files and let me know if it helps You.