View Single Post
KWo
AMX Mod X Beta Tester
Old 01-27-2007 , 03:09   Re: CSDM 2.1f beta
Reply With Quote #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by rory535 View Post
KWo,
New problem....this happened to me twice. Suddenly when the round restarts, you have no tickets. Funny thing is you respawn without a weapon, except knife and pistol and NO guns menu appears. Then you also only have 1 life while others are respawning. The only way to get your player round tickets back is to exit and reenter the server. Also, the message saying "Round tickets for You:", does not appear. Its like you are the only one not playing DM. I just got a message from another regular player saying it is happening to him too.
Currently I'm not able to test it on dedicated server. I have limited internet access. On listenserver it works correctly. I'll be at home after about 2 weeks - since that time I'll be able to test things at dedicated server again. I didn't ignore that post - I just can't reproduce it on the listenserver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkshine
And with print_center ?
I can add it, but it's for me currenly lowest priority (currently they are - bot support for ATAC 3, podbot mm radio messages disabling, mapchooser4 some fixes and improvements, bug fixes in CSDM 2.1beta).