View Single Post
cusy23
Old 01-26-2023 , 08:21   Re: List amx_who by nick when using CE account flags
Reply With Quote #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
If you've tested a few amx_who plugins and haven't posted a link or code for them, I don't know for sure what you're talking about. Please post a a link (if it's hosted in these forums) or attach the .sma file if it's from somewhere else so we can start with something you know you already like. This will prevent people from having to guess what exactly you're looking for and we can focus solely on the changes you want to make.

I haven't done anything yet because I'm still trying to understand what you're asking for. It seemed like you thought that the plugin I posted a link to wasn't good enough. If you can provide a plugin that I can edit that has everything but the extra info, I can add it to that plugin. Otherwise, if the plugin I posted has everything you need except the nickname I can add it to that for you.
I've tested something similar with this(if you search on google for "amx_who plugin generator", there are already few apps for this):

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=248837

All I want is to list the online admins on server with rank/nickname(instead of steamid) when using amx_who command although I'm adding them in users.ini by steamid(CE flags).

And as you said, the plugin you have posted, has everything I want except the nickname. If you can modify the plugin and add it so I can list the online admins by nickname instead of steam id, I will definitely use it. Thank you in advance for this and I'm sorry because I wasn't able to better explain what I want.

Last edited by cusy23; 01-26-2023 at 09:10.