View Single Post
ozzyzorda
Old 05-13-2006 , 23:36  

Quote:
Originally Posted by vittu
ozzy, stick with the regular version of sh mod instead of the module one
1.) That's what I was saying in mai last statment. I am sticking to the regular heromod, BUT I am ancious for the final release to try it out.

2.) Dude, no offense taken. I understand fully where you are coming from. I get questions from 12-15 yo's asking me how to enable things, and I even send them to the amxx forums. Quite frankly, I have just started to learn how to do this. Google is a great resource. And in a week I have progressed(I think) very much. I am learning (with slow progress) how to edit sma files to get mai desired results. I use this forum in cunjunction with amxx's forum to progress to a higher level, just.. some things still stump me.

3.) I have even come up with a new Idea for a plugin/module/hero, not sure which way it should go. I need to talk to freecode when he is free to speak for a minute.

4.) And to clear the air from any flammers that might happen to read this and think I am a pi$$ant [as I have read them call people], I love this forum/vittu/freecode/jtp/123/<and all the plugin staff> for, if it wasn't for them, I would still be trying to figure out how/where to add plugins to make them work.