View Single Post
Psyk0tik
Veteran Member
Old 06-14-2022 , 09:06   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Mutant Tanks (v8.92, 6-1-2022)
Reply With Quote #1363

Quote:
Originally Posted by josienolosie View Post
thanks, but it brings me to these errors now for when I load them
L 06/14/2022 - 06:44:52: [SM] Failed to load plugin "mutant_tanks\mt_abilities.smx": Unable to load plugin (invalid enum struct field type).
L 06/14/2022 - 06:44:52: [SM] Failed to load plugin "mutant_tanks\mt_abilities2.smx": Unable to load plugin (invalid enum struct field type).
L 06/14/2022 - 06:44:52: [SM] Failed to load plugin "mutant_tanks\mutant_tanks.smx": Unable to load plugin (invalid enum struct field type).
do you know what am I doing wrong?
You’re getting those errors because you’re loading the ones I included in the download package instead of the ones you compiled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyk0tik View Post
*Note: The plugin (.smx) files that are included in the package are compiled on SM 1.11.0.6806.
- If you are using a different version, you must follow the steps for compiling the plugins for your server's version of SourceMod.
- If you do not compile the plugins yourself, you will get the "invalid enum struct field type" error for each of the plugins.
Example:
Code:
Errors:
mutant_tanks\mt_abilities.smx: Unable to load plugin (invalid enum struct field type)
mutant_tanks\mt_abilities2.smx: Unable to load plugin (invalid enum struct field type)
mutant_tanks\mutant_tanks.smx: Unable to load plugin (invalid enum struct field type)