View Single Post
pisdone
Old 02-09-2012 , 21:10   Re: [L4D] Survivor Upgrades Reloaded
Reply With Quote #18

Perfect, but after a deep beta testing I gotta say there are more "bugs" than I thought, hope u can fix them asap:
  1. the worst so far, it's an evident exploit with "pharm-assist" that makes survivors earn all(or most of) the upgrades by simply spam-giving pills to each other...quite lame
  2. dead survivors can still earn upgrades...quite lame too
  3. losing only 1 upgrade per death is not enough imho, I would reset almost all of them on death...IMHO ofc
  4. suppressor...first of all, it is quite useless and, second, it's even a penalty to me, not an upgrade; I mean, if I can't hear my weapon I become a noob, really. I suggest to heavy modify the sound (making it as it should be) or at least to give players the possibility to disable it
  5. same thing about the laser; it's not my case, but lot of people would have got the possibility to disable it
  6. infinite "hollow-point" ammo, probably even more lame than pharm-assist exploit; at least give every player the chance to disable them, for now I think I'll disable them from the cfg...
  7. let's give no upgrades to survivors that group-kill a witch (dunno if this already happens), 1 upgrade to the survivor that personally kills her and 2 upgrades to the one who cr0wns her
Ultimately, I still gotta say that this plugin does his job very well (not considering its few problems of course). If you could manage to solve/fix/change some of its "lame" behaviors, you'd be my idol

Peace and, again, THANKS for ur job!