Thread: CSNadePriming
View Single Post
Plugin Info:     Modification:          Category:          Approver:   Hawk552 (427)
XxAvalanchexX
Veteran Member
Old 12-16-2006 , 02:20   CSNadePriming
Reply With Quote #1

CSNadePriming 0.10
Last updated 12/16/06

This plugin allows you to press secondary fire on a grenade after pulling its pin to prime it (aka, cook it). Don't wait too long, or it will explode in your face! Grenades only have a fuse of around 2 seconds in the first place!!

More Details
Make sure to pull the pin first (hold down primary fire), and then press secondary fire (you only need to press it once). You'll hear a faint clicking sound, and at that point the grenade has started cooking. Release primary fire to throw it as you would regularly.

This doesn't work on smoke grenades, since they seem to act entirely different from the other two grenades. I came up with the original idea of my own, and after searching to see if it had been made, found this thread. That's where I got the idea of activating it with secondary fire. So, thanks markland556!

Cvars
csnp_enabled (default 1) - toggles ability to prime grenades
csnp_explodeinhand (default 1) - if a grenade can go off in your hand if you prime it for too long
csnp_blockstuff (default 1) - when a grenade goes off in someone's hand, whether or not to block the fire in the hole sound and message

Modules Required
CSX
Fakemeta
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (csnadeprime.sma - 2457 views - 5.8 KB)

Last edited by XxAvalanchexX; 12-16-2006 at 02:28.