View Single Post
MasterMind420
BANNED
Old 01-04-2012 , 05:58   Re: [L4D & L4D2] Multiple Equipments
Reply With Quote #83

Excellent job man, everything you implemented works great, thankyou. I have another suggestion, if its at all possible. Could you make it so, if you have a weapon or item in hand, and you pickup another item, instead of replacing the item in hand, could it be put into the second empty slot automatically, maybe only allow swapping out if say both slots are full...that way you don't have to empty the slot in order to put an item in it...Let me know what you think, if its even possible...Thanks again... might make it easier for people playing that aren't sure how to use it. Plus sometimes I find myself swapping out a weapon or item I didn't mean too...oh yah one more request too, would it be possible to set it so hitting say 2 a second time if 2nd slot is empty will bring back melee weapon again, if you need more clarification just let me know, again not sure if its even possible, but would help game play wise for new players. Also noticed a glitch earlier, when switch to empty slot when carrying pistols, only hands would disappear, guns would remain floating in front of player, not sure if it happens every time, just noticed it earlier. Seems to only happen when switching to second slot from pistols slot. Would also be nice if there was a way to edit the HUD to reflect the changes or maybe creating a new HUD for items, I will look into this...

Last edited by MasterMind420; 01-04-2012 at 07:01. Reason: Text Edit