View Single Post
ThatOneGuy
Veteran Member
Old 11-12-2018 , 00:20   Re: Dynamic Objects and Properties - v.0.0.32 - [2018.05.08]
Reply With Quote #277

Using the latest version (0.0.32), I'm getting the following errors:

Code:
my\path\include\dynamic/methodmaps/preparedquery.inc(34) : error 017: undefined symbol "_Dynamic_PreparedQuery_Compile"
my\path\include\dynamic/methodmaps/preparedquery.inc(34) : error 092: number of arguments does not match definition
my\path\include\dynamic/methodmaps/preparedquery.inc(34) : warning 213: tag mismatch
my\path\include\dynamic/methodmaps/preparedquery.inc(39) : error 017: undefined symbol "_Dynamic_PreparedQuery_Prepare"
my\path\include\dynamic/methodmaps/preparedquery.inc(39) : error 092: number of arguments does not match definition
my\path\include\dynamic/methodmaps/preparedquery.inc(39) : warning 213: tag mismatch
my\path\include\dynamic/methodmaps/preparedquery.inc(44) : error 017: undefined symbol "_Dynamic_PreparedQuery_Execute"
my\path\include\dynamic/methodmaps/preparedquery.inc(44) : error 092: number of arguments does not match definition
my\path\include\dynamic/methodmaps/preparedquery.inc(44) : warning 213: tag mismatch
I'm not using dynamic for queries/databases and am wondering if this is a newly introduced bug (the content was added in July). It seems if you arent compiling dynamic itself, the include isnt loading the functions in scripting/dynamic/system/preparedquery.sp that are required for the above. Can you take a look into this, please?

Last edited by ThatOneGuy; 11-12-2018 at 04:54.