View Single Post
Scuba
Old 06-13-2014 , 18:54   Re: [CS:GO] Multi-1v1 (v0.3.2, 2014-6-05)
Reply With Quote #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by splewis View Post
I see the use, I actually tested the plugin while waiting for friends to join my server for a 10-man. I'll work on a way to enable/disable the plugin, but it can be kinda tricky so it might be a little while. For the time being I can suggest adding https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=182086 and you can disable/enable the plugin with 1 console command and change map.

For map collections, I'm not sure what you mean. I don't see why you'd ever really want to "disable" using the workshop. I'd suggest making your own workshop collection and add whatever you want so you have full control.
Thank you for that disable/enable plugin, that is sufficient for my use.

With respect to the workshop, what I mean was, is there a way to switch collections back and forth? Im afraid if I have my standard collection I'm already subscribed to, and I add all of the 1v1 maps to my collection, then when it switches, someone will have to enable the plugin, no? Or can the plugin automatically be turned on upon switching the server to a 1v1 map? That would be the ideal situation, have it shut off upon switching maps, and turn on automatically when one of the 1v1 maps is loaded.