View Single Post
Spirit_12
Veteran Member
Old 04-22-2018 , 14:33   Re: Counter-Strike should be free to play?
Reply With Quote #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syturi0 View Post
Why are you defending a multi bilionaire company? Valve only cares about money, not their fans/community or people in general.

Why would someone (that lives in poor contrys) pay 8€ for a 20+ years old game that gets no updates, no bug-fixes, nothing... dispite being in the top-10 most currently played game on steam. The AMXX/Modding community has offered to help Valve in Goldsrc updates, for free, and they refused, they litterly want CS:1.6 to die so everyone plays CS:GO and wastes IRL money on shitty Skins and Cosmetics.
Why are people defending Valve? How about the fact that it was their idea? I’m sure your white knight attitude will be tarnished if you were one of the developers at valve collecting royalties.

Moral of the story is that it’s their idea, creation, innovation and business model. You have no right to question them. All I see here is someone who is jealous and miserable that others get to have good things.

As for coming from a poor country. I call bullshit! CS 1.6 is ~$10, so let’s say with price inflation it gets double and costs $20. Even then it’s not expensive by any means. I see people from Brazil buy this game. You being from Europe sure can as well.