View Single Post
freak.exe_uLow
AlliedModders Donor
Old 09-05-2019 , 11:06   Re: [Levels Ranks] Core v2.3.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by einsfuhrer View Post
I've been testing for hours and hours. Here is my conclusion and when it appears:

- I have 10 Competitive servers. All 10 Competitives have the latest version of the plugin and when all servers are online and they are all full (which they are 80% of the day), the sv value starts increasing. When all servers is full, the sv is up to over 60, which cause all players getting huge fps lag spikes.

- The two first days I had the plugin, the sv went up to around 5-10 only when the round was over. But after a few days, the sv was going up to 30-40 all time which is too much, it shouldn't go over 4 or 5.

- I disabled the rank plugins on all servers, and when the servers became full, the sv was stable at 3 on all servers.

- It has to do with the rank plugin, and when I only have 6 servers online and 4 offline, the sv is only going up to 6. For people that have one or two servers, then this is not a problem for them. But for people that have more than 5, then it becomes a big problem.

Fixing this would be really awesome, I hope i helped with my testing and explanation. Hope you fix it, ask me if you have any questions, I can test on my servers!
I ask a User (M0st1ce) she mean "Refresh LR is coming soon, I think that they have problems they will no longer be" She didn't have the problem