View Single Post
Lux
Veteran Member
Old 07-19-2017 , 15:18   Re: [L4D2]Survivor_Legs
Reply With Quote #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aya Supay View Post
Of course just add some commands not for me if not for people who can use and have fun

Another point about the models that I uploaded to externet's worshop I just put credtis in one, it was not in my plans to upload them as some guys asked me. I had other models in mind. However, I have no problem putting it since they are not stolen since the Same release your mods in the download of your server if not badly remember I found someone who uploaded his mod to gamemaps same, but outside of that I will not only put your credits

I like it x that will add the ip in the models That I uploaded from your server so that people can enter your server and there are more people
You should credit all work or people wont take you seriously.
I use to have a download server but i never took credit for other people's work.... unlike you....
However besure to credit stuff.

Edit:
I looked at the pages on workshop, it's nice to finally see you put credits after nearly a year
:sh ock::shock :

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkBlueSkies View Post
Hey, kinda new to this but, I was wondering if anyone else was getting a glitch with doors? Default or saferoom. It seems I can close doors but can't open them.
I made a fix for that, i just tested it seems to work fine, however i'm not sure if other plugins fixed the parenting stuff like i did.

Commission me for L4D

Last edited by Lux; 07-19-2017 at 15:25.