View Single Post
jonitaikaponi
Old 06-20-2015 , 04:11   Re: [CS:GO] ckSurf (1.0, 17.6.2015)
Reply With Quote #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffys View Post
Yeah, sorry it's working fine now.

Although I'm wondering if there's a way to set a specific spawn point for when a player types !r, so like for example on surf_leet_xl_beta7z have them spawn right next to the stair case to go to the boost but have the start zone cover the entire area, basically changing it from the center of a zone to a specific point that an admin creates.

Also, I was wondering if it would be possible to implement into the checkpoint/stages that compares your current time with the (world) map record time every time you enter a checkpoint / stage.

I'd be willing to pay/donate for such features.

Thank you again for the hard work on this timer, it's exactly what I was looking for. ^^
Hey,

Thanks for the good suggestions!
I will be adding the checkpoint thing and I am also planning on checkpoints to give a little points to players.

The custom !r locations are also a good idea, and it would be really easy to make a simple implementation of that.

Next feature coming in a few days is player checkpoints. Basically checkpoints and teleports that you have in KZ aswell, but these are meant for just practicing maps.