Franc1sco
Veteran Member
Old 04-09-2015 , 18:13   Re: [CS:GO] weapon paints v1.1
Reply With Quote #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecca View Post
The menus would look something like

Code:
1. Weapons -> (use stattrak or not or randomize it) -> select the skin you want to apply
2. Knives -> (use stattrak or not or randomize it) -> select any knife (karambit, bayonet) etc -> select the skin you want to apply
Good idea. Maybe I will do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecca View Post
also for best looks i recommend you setting the quality so close to the minimal wear as possible using prop

PHP Code:
SetEntPropFloat(entityProp_Send"m_flFallbackWear"0.1); // using 0.0 gives it a bad look :s ? 1.0 worst (BS) and 0.1 best (MW) 
and for some styling using the "star" next to knife name use. You would probably want to do this inside the check if it is a knife we are applying to.

PHP Code:
SetEntProp(entityProp_Send"m_iEntityQuality"3); //Sets the star icon before knife name 
also for the sake of fun, you could do randomly assign stattrak or not. -1 will set the weapon to normal and anything above will set it as stattrak and number of kills.

PHP Code:
new stattrakcount GetRandomInt(-110000);
SetEntProp(entityProp_Send"m_nFallbackStatTrak"stattrakcount); //-1 not stattrak, >= 0 is stattrak 
I already know about these netprops. I am planning in add in the cfg file for define the values of these netprops. Like this:
Code:
	"GROUNDWATER" // name
	{
		"paint"		"2" // paint value
                "stattrack"  "10" // statrak value
                "Quality" "3" // quality
                "Wear" "0.1" // wear value
	}

You like my work? +Rep in my steam profile comments or donate.

Send a message via MSN to Franc1sco