View Single Post
Backstabnoob
Veteran Member
Old 06-04-2014 , 15:00   Re: Bomb Status
Reply With Quote #21

Unapproved until you decide to change everything I said. Your arguments don't make sense and I'm not going to reply to each one of them.

Edit: Heck I will.

Quote:
I work with 1 and 2, I don't see any problem here, it's my own choose.
It's not. You don't seem to very well understand how programming and memory initialization works. When you initialize an array like this: new Array[ 3 ], it reserves 3 cells for it. Array[ 0 ], Array[ 1 ], Array[ 2 ]. What you're doing is you initialize an array with 3 cells but then only use two of them, 1 and 2. Instead you can initialize an array with TWO cells instead of THREE and use Array[ 0 ] and Array[ 1 ].

Quote:
It just stop the function, I don't think this is a problem, if I pause it or not.
The problem is that your code will be executed even if it doesn't need to. Pause the plugin as I said.

Quote:
Better read the source, you will understand why I'm checking them.
Read what I said again. You already know that iStatus == 1 because you do if( iStatus == 1 ). But in the formatex native, you do this again:
PHP Code:
iStatus == "Dropped" "Carried" 
Why? It will always be "Dropped", because iStatus is always 1 in your check. It will always be "Carried" in the else statement.

Quote:
HoldTime to 1.1 is not ok, it will cause flikering ( idk if I writted it correctly, but you should understand ).
It won't. 1.0 would cause flickering, 1.1 doesn't.

Quote:
My own choose again, don't affect the performances.
Again, it's not your own "choose", you're initializing a variable when you don't have any reason to, so please change that.

In the end, it just sounds to me like you're lazy and you keep trying to find excuses as to why not to change your plugin. Thereby, as I said, this will remain in the Unapproved section until you change EVERYTHING I said. Or at least until you find a decent argument to back it up that's not "it's my own choose."

Last edited by Backstabnoob; 06-04-2014 at 15:25.