Quote:
Originally Posted by Godofwar View Post
i added new wav files with namens:

Code:
misc/blabla.wav
misc/ghostbusters.wav
misc/endtechno.wav
misc/roundendsound.wav
Server downloaded the new files but the server dont play the new wav files. Why it dont work? I should add maybe this as MP3 better or what is the problem?

In Attachment are the sounds, maybe anything wrong there? i dont think so.

Second Problem:

The sound dont play every end round...
Hi there,

As a Music Producer, I feel safe to say that the formats I've attached in this post are supported by HL1.

Your wavs were fine, as far as the Audio Encoder you might've used, be the problem. I personally prefer mp3s when it comes to GameServers as quality loss won't be noticeable at all while in-game (precision isn't needed). Also, mp3s are much smaller in size than wavs, so even with a DataServer for FastDL, the downloads will happen incredibly smoothly. All my servers run mp3s, works like a charm.

The attached mp3s and wavs are re-encoded the "analog" way, and will work regardless of what format you choose.

Also, make sure you've set this setting to match your requirements. I recommend you to test the tracks with remusic_random "0" to ensure their integrity and compatibility, if they work, you can always tweak it back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OciXCrom View Post
  • remusic_random "1" -- Whether the sounds will be chosen randomly or they will be played 1 by 1 as set in the file.
Hope this helps you out.

Kind Regards,
ZEDD
Attached Files
File Type: zip misc.zip (5.32 MB, 114 views)

Last edited by ZEDD_Intensity; 05-08-2018 at 11:14.