xOR
Veteran Member
Old 12-03-2008 , 16:41   Re: manual server redirection
Reply With Quote #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapeCompton View Post
[xREDIRECT]: Sorry, manual server redirection is disable

how do i fix this?
you fix this by enabling it using the CVARs xREDIRECT provides.
Quote:
I saw Sammy Asked This Question And Didn't Get a response and I have the same problem.
he already solved it himself, yes. and you can do that too, read on.
Quote:
* all CVARs from xredirect (so all starting with redirect_, usually in your
this is the point where you should have noticed the problem. there is not a single CVAR in your amxx.ini where the name starts with "redirect_", right? just read the description and set them as you need it. one of them is redirect_manual, that will enable manual redirection and provide some more options to control how the menu looks.

Quote:
Code:
[[pur3Envy]Fun`Maps Boosted]
address=69.31.15.194
port=27015
cmdbackup=5
noauto=1
nomanual=1
nodisplay=0

[[pur3Envy]Assault/Dust 2 Fun Mods Boosted!]
address=69.12.76.72
port=27015
well it probably wasn't such a good idea to copy the code from the example and change it. it is to demonstrate the options available and therefore tries to set every interesting option "to something", just for the purpose of demonstration. part of this setting is, that the first server has automatic and manual redirection deactivated (nomanual=1 and noauto=1). in the main post, right above where you copied the example from, is a description of each server paramenter (these are the terms followed by an equal sign). you won't get around reading this description and making a decision on what you want to set an option to. or you can make it easier for yourself: just use xServerList to create your server list. it gives a context sensitive description of each option and makes sure the serverlist.ini file is created correct. you just save it from xServerList and upload it to your server.