Thread: Traps!
View Single Post
Plugin Info:     Modification:          Category:          Approver:   devicenull (200)
xx_sirhc_xx
Old 07-25-2005 , 06:43   Traps!
Reply With Quote #1

Code:
/*\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\ \\                                                                                // //                          AMXX Traps v1.0 by xx_sirhc_xx                        \\ \\                                                                                // //\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\ \\                                                                                // // - Bury Trap   - Player will be buried (they won't lose their weapons)          \\ \\ - Slap Trap   - Player will be slapped with their health cut in half           // // - Death Trap  - Player will be instantly killed                                \\ \\ - Blind Trap  - Player will become blind                                       // // - Disarm Trap - Player will lose all of their weapons (except knife)           \\ \\                                                                                // //\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\// Console Commands  (ADMIN_KICK) \\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\ \\                                                                                // // - amx_traps          - Changes the cvar traps_enable - <0|1 = OFF/ON>          \\ \\                                                                                // //\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\// Cvars <1|0 - on/off> //\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\ \\                                                                                // // - traps_bury         - Enables/Disables usage of Bury Traps (Default = 1)      \\ \\ - traps_slap         - Enables/Disables usage of Slap Traps (Default = 1)      // // - traps_death        - Enables/Disables usage of Death Traps (Default = 1)     \\ \\ - traps_blind        - Enables/Disabled usage of Blind Traps (Default = 1)     // // - traps_disarm       - Enables/Disables usage of Disarm Traps (Default = 1)    \\ \\ - traps_price_bury   - Price of the Bury Trap (Default = 6000)                 // // - traps_price_slap   - Price of the Slap Trap (Default = 2000)                 \\ \\ - traps_price_death  - Price of the Death Trap (Default = 14000)               // // - traps_price_blind  - Price of the Blind Trap (Default = 10000)               \\ \\ - traps_price_disarm - Price of the Disarm Trap (Default = 8000)               // // - traps_max          - Amount of traps that can be bought per round per player \\ \\ - traps_radius       - How big the traps actually are                          // // - traps_enable       - Enable/Disable usage of Traps                           \\ \\                                                                                // //\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\// Credit \\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\ \\                                                                                // // - Idea       - I got the idea from xeroblood's Shootable Proximity Mines       \\ \\                plugin.                                                         // // - Coding     - I got a lot of help with the planting code and /help code from  \\ \\                xeroblood's Shootable Proximity Mines plugin.                   // //              - I got the Disarm code from a plugin made by kingpin             \\ \\              - I got the blind code from a plugin made by T(+)rget/f117bomb    // // - Testers    - Platnum (<a href="http://www.TacoPool.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">www.TacoPool.com</a>)                                      \\ \\              - OpTiKaL (<a href="http://www.outta-focus.com" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener">www.outta-focus.com</a>)                                   // //                                                                                \\ \\               Thanks to all who helped! - 66.55.154.24:27015                   // //                                                                                \\ \\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\*/

TO USE:

Buying
1) Type /buytrap into chat. A menu will come up with the prices.

Planting
1) Bind a key with +settrap and hold down the key. You need to pick which trap to plant first, if you haven't got one picked a menu will show. Then hold the +settrap key to plant.

PLEASE post bugs so I can fix them! I have tested it and I haven't really spotted any but i'm sure there are some!

**UPDATES**
- Added a hudmessage to show when a user joins the server to tell about Traps. (thanks seaoya and xeroblood for the suggestions!)
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (amx_traps.sma - 8149 views - 24.6 KB)