Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Visual77 View Post
Code:
public void OnMapStart()
{
	FixSteamGroupId();
}
I have found that the above does not seem to work... and it sometimes actually changes the Steam Group that I used to see to a completely different Steam Group.

So... I think reloading the FixSteamGroupId() on map start probably isn't a great idea if it's already "fixed"? Maybe? So I tried compiling it with OnMapStart() being closely resembling of OnPluginStart() and placing it above the OnSteamGroupChanged() or whatever function... this as well fails to compile and seems to be a bit more of a headache than necessary for such a simple plugin.

I think since I found that server.cfg is loaded every map start that a simple addition of "sm plugins reload sv_steamgroup_fixer" may be a better solution or might run into the same issue? I dunno, it's not exactly outputting or actually changing the sv_steamgroup in the config file... so, I guess I will try it out? Or maybe add an "exec <config file>" with this command (and other quick little sm commands that seem to be not changing permanently) in place so that I don't have to mess with it?

Last edited by peptobismal; 01-06-2018 at 01:20.