View Single Post
Ilusion9
Veteran Member
Old 08-17-2018 , 12:34   Re: [CS:GO] Deathrun gamemode with command
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxsay View Post
Well i also owned deathrun server at start i had choose menu for t trap round or free later switched to 1 trap 1 free round.
Yeah maybe its usefull if u use a timer in deathrun for records.

I recently closed my server wasn't active i didn't use auto bhop i had bunch special made maps for server and custom timer. I guess im nostalgic i really liked 1.6 style no auto bhop legit skill required and someone pressing traps. Without t doesn't feels right for me. If that is thing what people likes in cs go i will not ever play deathrun in cs:go. At time when i ran server i didn't manage to find any server without auto bhop. I just think without t most of time its pretty much minigames course or there are these speed run deathrun maps.
On my server, when random terrorist was on, many players just let it free.
No terrorist means free. If that guy choosed to be terrorist, that means he will activate traps.
No terrorist = random terrorist and free.

With this plugin on my server, on almost every round was a terrorist and no free. Many players just blamed the terrorists for traps. For many new players, deathrun means free run.

As i said, this is a different view of the gamemode. If no one wish to be terrorist, why to force them?