View Single Post
counterstrike1.6
Old 09-01-2022 , 05:30   Re: [Silent Transfer of Player by Admin] or [Admin to Admin] or [Admin Himself]
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by fysiks View Post
I never use menus and I didn't find it when I searched the code but I guess it's there and I just didn't find it.

I still don't understand what you're asking for. If it's anything more than basic stuff then it's likely not in the default functionality of AMX Mod X. It sounds like you're asking for something quite unique (I'm only assuming because I can't understand your explanation/request).

None of the cvars used in the menu plugin are used by the team transfer code.
AMXMODX---->4) Team Player [Sub Menu (Team Menu) 7) Silent Tranfer: No]

if i press 7 again then [Silent Tranfer: Yes]
and i select player number and transfer it to other team
what this silent transfer doing transfer player to another team without getting killed !!!

Now assume that if he was admin and admin himself transfer into another team then this disadvantage of this previous team where he was last spawn because starting round he transfer himself to another team without getting killed mean that in enemy base it easy for him to killed 4 and 5 player or more than that i want to add Cvars in that [No for 0] and [Yes for 1]...
And silent tranfer was found in lang file [(Game Directory)\cstrike\addons\amxmodx\data\lang\ plmenu]

PHP Code:
len += formatex(menuBody[len], charsmax(menuBody) - len"^n7. %L: %L"id"TRANSF_SILENT"idg_silent[id] ? "YES" "NO"); 

Last edited by counterstrike1.6; 09-01-2022 at 06:16.