Thread: Super Admin
View Single Post
JJ_
Old 05-06-2008 , 10:21   Re: Super Admin
Reply With Quote #9

I have tried the original plugin and it seems to be buggy. I was looking for a workaround to an issue and posted on the original thread but looks like the author isn't interested. There seems to be some code variations in this modified release and some useful bug fixes so I think I will switch to this version. I will just re paste my comments from the original thread, would appreciate your help.

I am having a slight problem with giving out weapons to multiple clients. With mani I could give weps to clients with their clan tag e.g. ma_give noobclan weapon_awp and that would give all the players with noobclan in their name the awp however with Super Admin it will throw up the following error if it finds more than one client with the name:

[SM] Native "ReplyToCommand" reported: Language phrase "More than one client matched" not found

I have found the bit of code with the condition involved:

Code:
    else if (iNumClients > 1)
    {
        ReplyToCommand(client, "\x01\x04[SM] %t", "More than one client matches", Target);
        return -1
    }
If this condition is removed then it will just give the first client the weapon, I was wondering if you can please help me implement a method of giving every client with the same name the given weapon.