View Single Post
jgbc3d
Old 07-14-2023 , 16:29   Re: just shut with that pride logo shit, thats not something to be proud about
Reply With Quote #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Rose View Post
Exactly like FOX News told you to. Amazing.

Just wait, they will probably start a thread about it... wait... but... you...?
I stopped watching TV a long time ago. And in fact, American television is quite contaminated plus I add the fact that I'm not even from there, so the chances of having been indoctrinated by that culture is not that high.

And regarding the second. Absolutely correct, In fact I made a lot of emphasis in my rejection, Not only that but I said that they have the freedom to reject what I reject. Before all this, the same does not take away the fact that when presenting their arguments in favor of those who support this movement, none could present any virtue that benefits society, all are based on the fact that you have to accept it and that's it, that you can't say anything if it doesn't bother you, Or in an unsubstantiated argument like the one Fox News told me, In fact I even asked questions that in my complete ignorance no one could explain to me. But yes, my eyes hurt when I saw those colors and I took the liberty of expressing my opinion, or couldn't I? I never said that no one had the right to reply.