View Single Post
Lord_Destros
Veteran Member
Old 05-17-2006 , 00:34  
Reply With Quote #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetsoma
Quote:
by the way, i'm not sure if the carsfile.ini is working correctly (Even though I probably won't use it). A suggestion is allow certain types of cars to be used only by certain orgs (i don't really care about most orgs, but I was hoping something like that could be done for ambulances and police).

well you need the carsfile.ini to save cars. and you can do it for orgs you just got to do it for each person..

when you choice to save it. it goes to the carsfile.ini and you can alter the spawn from there.

in other words you need it
Yes but that requires crap loads of car spawns. I was thinking more along the lines of, if you have job id #1 to #2, then you get to use this spawn (useful for MCPD/MCMD). The ingame command for amx_createcar saves to the .ini but it won't load from the .ini.

Lastly, i'm not sure if the different car speeds work, when I raced a guy around the map using car_viper while he was using car_astra, I somehow lost to him (he had the inner track which gave him like a 2-5 second advantage, but it shouldn't make a difference if my speed is almost 3x greater than his).
Send a message via AIM to Lord_Destros