View Single Post
Lebson506th
Veteran Member
Old 05-31-2011 , 17:24   Re: Spray Tracer v5.8a (No-Menu 5.8b) updated 5/2/2011
Reply With Quote #793

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerlord View Post
ctf_2fort has an issue with this plugin. When you're crossing the bridge, somehow SprayTracer thinks there's a spray on their somewhere and it lists is as being sprayed by Unknown.

I keep forgetting to get a screenshot of it, and I have no Internet access at home to get one at the moment...
The only reason the plugin would think there was a spray was if something used the TempEnt spray function to put something there...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstn7477 View Post
There seems to be a problem with the translations file for Spray Tracer - No Menu.

The error:

Code:
L 05/31/2011 - 13:21:20: [SM] Plugin encountered error 4: Invalid parameter or parameter type
L 05/31/2011 - 13:21:20: [SM] Native "ShowSyncHudText" reported: Language phrase "Sprayed Name" not found
L 05/31/2011 - 13:21:20: [SM] Displaying call stack trace for plugin "spraytracenomenu.smx":
L 05/31/2011 - 13:21:20: [SM]   [0]  Line 211, C:\Users\Justin  Bounds\Downloads\TGStuff\addons\sourcemod\scripting\spraytracenomenu.sp::CheckAllTraces()
The provided translations file:

Code:
"Phrases"
{
    //Command reply
    //Sprayed by: {Name} ({SteamID})
    "Sprayed"
    {
        "#format"        "{1:s},{2:s}"
        "en"            "Sprayed by: {1} ({2})"
        "fr"            "Spray de {1} ({2})"
        "de"            "Gespruht von: {1} ({2})"
        "hu"            "{1} ({2}) fujta"
        "da"            "Malet af: {1} ({2})"
        "ru"            "Спрей сделан: {1} ({2})"
        "pl"            "Namalowane przez: {1} ({2})"
        "pt"            "Colocado por: {1} ({2})"
        "es"            "Spray de: {1} ({2})"
    }
}
Shouldn't line 5 be "Sprayed Name?" It was working before I did a clean install of the server's plugins today, and I noticed that the original Spray Tracer translation file was still in there, so maybe it somehow worked from that? I noticed the section in the old file is called "Sprayed Name".

EDIT: I think I was using the first release of STNM from 5/2 or whenever all the new series of plugins was released. The server was upgraded to 5.8b I believe.

I forgot to add a translation back when i did the 5.8b version.

Re-download the translations from the first post to fix that issue.
DoD:S Admin Weapons

Links
Resistance and Liberation (A HL2 Multiplayer Modification)