View Single Post
Mika Misori
Old 04-17-2023 , 05:22   Re: [ANY/CSGO] cutlrbtree overflow, memory access
Reply With Quote #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdxx View Post
If you are trying to build the extension for linux on windows, this is not work. The extension is compiled under ubuntu-latest (currently ubuntu-22.04), if your linux system is older, it may cause "GLIBC_2.34 not found" problem.
So I suggest you to build on the system where you are running the L4D2 dedicated server, which will solve the glibc library dependency problem.

If you want to build windows extensions on windows, I think the current windows extension already works fine, if you want to try to compile them yourself, you need to install python, git, clang, etc. and follow the build steps for linux. windows and linux commands are different, you need to take a longer way.
I personally work on Windows. My server is hosted on Linux and I do not have full access to the remote machine the server is running on.
I only have access to FTP to upload plugins to the server in the folder: /left4dead/...

So I downloaded the linux version (cutlrbtreefix-sm1.11-linux-f66b993) of the extension and tried to FTP it to the server, the result is an error:
L 04/17/2023 - 00:44:54: [SM] Unable to load extension "cutlrbtreefix.ext": /lib/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.34' not found (required by /game/left4dead2/addons/sourcemod/extensions/cutlrbtreefix.ext.2.l4d2.so)

What am I doing wrong?

Last edited by Mika Misori; 04-17-2023 at 05:22.