View Single Post
DarthMan
Veteran Member
Old 12-25-2018 , 08:29   [ H3LP ] Detecting available player classes
Reply With Quote #1

Merry Christmas ! I don't know if anyone got any ideas about how it can be done, but I'm still asking it anyways. So, in TFC (Team Fortress Classic) there are up to 4 teams: blue, red, yellow and green. Most maps have 2 maps and fun maps usually only 1 team. Some maps like hunted have 3 teams. So each of these teams can have either some or all classes enabled. On KeyValue it reads the keys and values. The corresponding keys for class limitation from info_tfdetect entity are maxammo_shells, maxammo_nails, maxammo_rockets and maxammo_cells. For example, the flag for disabling scout is 1, 2 for sniper and 4 for soldier. If, for example, maxammo_shells is set to 7, that means that the 3 classes that I listed are not selectable from the class selection menu, only the rest of the classes. maxammo_shells corresponds to blue team by the way. What I need to know is how I can detect if 7 contains 1, 2 and 4 using PAWN AMXX, because it looks like the way u disable classes is by gathering the flags.
Here are the flags just in case:
Code:
enum {     FLAG_ONLY_CIVI = -1,     FLAG_NO_SCOUT = 1,     FLAG_NO_SNIPER = 2,     FLAG_NO_SOLDIER = 4,     FLAG_NO_DEMOMAN = 8,     FLAG_NO_MEDIC = 16,     FLAG_NO_HWGUY = 32,     FLAG_NO_PYRO = 64,     FLAG_NO_RCLASS = 128,     FLAG_NO_SPY = 256,     FLAG_NO_ENGINEER = 512 };

As you can see, each value is a multiple of 2.
Thanks !

Last edited by DarthMan; 12-25-2018 at 12:09. Reason: Solved