View Single Post
Plugin Info:     Modification:          Category:          Approver:   twistedeuphoria (82)
Twilight Suzuka
bad
Old 01-25-2006 , 20:21   Advanced Client Redirection
Reply With Quote #1

Requires Array module, FakeMeta, and Sockets module, for 1.6x
Array module can be found in module forum.

This plugin allows you to put servers and their IP's into a file, then players may transfer to them through a menu, or through name.

It now allows server op's to manually redirect clients, as well as set automatic redirect settings. It also allows a server op to evict a player, making them unable to join the server for a set amount of time, redirecting them to a random server on the list.

Also, it does not permit PENDING clients to join the server, redirecting them randomly.

server commands:
amx_add_address <name> <ipaddress:port>
amx_reload_addresses - Reloads address from file to keytable.
amx_force_relocate <client> <address> [Time] - Forces a client to redirect, and allows for eviction.

address may be a manual ip:port address or an address located in the file.

CVARS:
amx_rd_maxplayers - After this many clients have joined, all others will be redirected.
amx_rd_random - if this is 1, all auto redirections will be random

If amx_rd_random is 0, these will be used:
amx_rd_server - auto redirections will go to this server.
amx_rd_serverport - with this port
amx_rd_serverpw - and this password

Client:
say /join - bring up redirection menu
say /join [servername] - if in list, redirects client to this server
say /join [IP:port] - redirects client to this server.

One must reload addresses after adding them using amx_add_address, or they will not work until mapchange.

Client commands:
say /join [name]

If one simply says "/join", a menu with all of the available servers to jump to will open, but they may also specify the name of a server in the list to jump to, or an IP address to jump to.

If it doesn't work, than...well...tell me.

I know this has been done already, but the other one is not 1.65 compatible. Also, I wanted to post something that used Array module, to piss off Twisty.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (ip_joiner.sma - 4002 views - 7.9 KB)