View Single Post
Greentryst
WHAT MORE DO THEY WANT?!
Old 02-01-2008 , 17:28   Addendum

In addition to enforcing Roach's superb new rule, I will now remind you of an old one.

From the global forum rules: Use descriptive topic titles. People should know at a glance of the title what the thread is about.

Any thread I see here without a detailed title will be instantly nuked and your karma will be reduced. I don't care if it's a valid question, or whether it has replies in progress. I'm sick of having my time wasted by useless thread titles, and so is everyone who provides support here. Oh, and take the time to spell properly. You have absolutely no excuse unless English is not your first language (in which case extra effort is preferable anyway).

Here are a few examples on the first page that I'm about to nuke:
  • awp_rooftops trouble
  • I need help for AMX Mod and Metamod!
  • Installing AMX
  • plugins
  • geting d/c in my server
  • i have a bigg problem
  • wich plugin stop extended !!
  • Adding levels
  • model doesn't shows
All of those are idiotic thread names that convey nothing but a broad subject. Some have 5, 10, 20, even 30 replies. Some have even been graced by sawce's presence. But none are immune.

Here are a couple good thread names from the first page:
  • [CS 1.6] Server crashes with segmentation fault, logs included, need help
  • Double kill don't work (miscstats-amxx1.80)
  • Error: SZ_GetSpace: overflow on nickname

In conclusion: I don't like destroying things, I like creating them. I would love to see a page of the Support forum full of valid, well-detailed issues and helpful solutions. I do not want to see the trash heap before my eyes right now. So, I will simply purge anything that doesn't fit my utopian model.

Last edited by YamiKaitou; 11-21-2012 at 23:50.
Send a message via ICQ to Greentryst Send a message via AIM to Greentryst Send a message via MSN to Greentryst Send a message via Yahoo to Greentryst Send a message via Skype™ to Greentryst