Thread: [Solved] [CS:GO] CBaseAnimating
View Single Post
gubka
Veteran Member
Old 07-15-2018 , 11:51   Re: [CS:GO] CBaseAnimating
Reply With Quote #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmmmm View Post
It isn't a guarantee that you will find functions with strings when you go to the first xref (or any). Try going to the next one if the current one doesn't have any strings. Also if you're on the Pro version of IDA then press Tab to go into pseudocode view, it'll make navigating a lot easier.

Also remember what I mentioned about there not being "a way" to do this, try to get creative and find something you can use to identify the function. Even if it takes you an hour the first time, it'll be 5 minutes the next time. In the end it all comes down to experience.
I install the IDA Pro and preudo code helped a lot, now i see something like that

PHP Code:
v8 CBaseAnimating::LookupAttachment((CBaseAnimating *)a2"muzzle");

CBaseAnimating::GetAttachment(a2v8, &v35, &v54);
  if ( 
a4 )
  {

v10 = (float *)(*(int (__fastcall **)(intchar *, int))(*(_DWORD *)a4 600))(v9, &v54a4);

v11 v10[2] - v37;

v12 = *v10 v35;

v39 v10[1] - v36;

v40 v11;

v38 v12;

a1 VectorNormalize(&v38);
  } 
Just last question, where exectly i should call the IDA makesig script? In the call sub_? section bellow the aVehicleDriverE ?

For example i found that aMuzzle and i try to use script both with dtype/dtyp and IDA just freeze, may be i should use script in different place? What i do wrong? Thanks a million

Last edited by gubka; 07-15-2018 at 13:11.
Send a message via ICQ to gubka