Originally Posted by Bacardi
- Your CHOKE is 0% = Your rate is not too low, not limiting update rate. Good.
- Your LOSS is 0% = Problem should not be on server side...
- Server is tick:128
- Your up: and cmd: 128 = Your cl_updaterate and cl_cmdrate is 128 (or server restrict into those)
But your update rate is still limited to 24.
I managed to get that "bug" with these steps:
- Player join in server, not join in team or is going to spectator team.
- Server sv_minupdaterate changed to 0 or 24
- Player set cl_upraterate 24
- After this server change sv_minupdaterate 128 while player is in game.
- This action restrict player convar cl_updaterate to 128, but this has not fix player actual update rate yet.
- Player need reconnect to server for fix changed update rate.
You can check cvars current value by typing only cvar name. But it maybe not help if those values change over map change or something.
You maybe need look and remove all cvars from server configs.
... And if you have "rate" plugins, remove those as well.
You maybe need look in your own game, you have not "rate" button bindings or config files with rates.
And this is now my guess.
I know for a fact that I've had sv_minupdaterate
in the server config before, I removed them now. Will update you in a couple of hours if that fixed the issue.