View Single Post
ZEDD_Intensity
Old 03-13-2018 , 03:26   Re: Downloaded Models not Executed/Visible In-Game
Reply With Quote #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamletEagle View Post
I suggest to disable all other plugins and test only the model changer. You may have a plugin that sets models back.
Btw, are you using cl_minmodels?

The plugin you quoted is more close to what you should be using. Tho, notice that it only sets models for admins with ADMIN_LEVEL_H.
Hi there,

I've never used cl_minmodels. After reviewing some other threads related to that CVar, I tried setting it on 0, which made no difference. Setting it to 1 basically forces the default leet/gign models which will be visible to every client, if I'm not wrong. I tried setting it to 0, which didn't make any difference.

The tricky part is, I disabled literally every single plugin on the server with nothing but the code I quoted in my previous reply and the 3rd Person Camera plugin (Which doesn't reset models) so I can watch my character. It still didn't function properly. No model came up even with every plugin disabled

I've edited it to work with ADMIN_RESERVATION access. Please let me know if I missed anything :
PHP Code:
code removed by self 
Absolutely weird as far as I don't see any particular thing that could be causing the problem, at all! I hope someone as experienced as you can see what's going on around the situation.

Appreciate your replies.

Regards,
ZEDD

Last edited by ZEDD_Intensity; 03-25-2018 at 08:06.