View Single Post
Sajmooooon
Old 02-10-2019 , 10:47   Re: [CS:GO] Simple Teleport Protection (v1.3, 06-04-2017)
Reply With Quote #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallucinogenic Troll View Post
I appreciate Franc1sco's efforts, but I have here a version with another features (and seems like it's different from him, since he uses Dynamic Hooks).
I've completely forgot about it (thought I already uploaded to github) and since it doesn't give any errors in my Surf Combat Server, it's good.

Anyway:

Version 1.4fix released!
  • Added a cvar named sm_telekill_spawnprotection (Default: 5.0) - Time to enable this plugin after the round starts. It is highly recommended to set the value equal or bigger than your SpawnProtection plugin (if you have it);
  • Added a cvar named sm_telekill_weaponfire (Default: 1) - If a player fires a gun when he has the protection, he will be unprotected (useful for people who abuses the protections and kill people that went to the teleport a bit before);
  • Simply a new method to track the trigger_teleport (I believe it doesn't protect with trigger_push anymore, at least it doesn't happen in my server);

You can download it in the Github Repository - https://github.com/hallucinogenic/Teleport-Protection

If you have any bugs, let me know (and sorry for not keeping this updated).
Thanks big help.