Thread: Hero: Deadpool
View Single Post
D o o m
Veteran Member
Old 09-01-2005 , 19:26   Hero: Deadpool
Reply With Quote #1

Deadpool

Description
Do more damage with every gun + unlimited ammo.

Biography

shconfig.cfg CVARS
Code:
// Deadpool
deadpool_level 1				//Which level you get the hero
deadpool_knifemult 1.5			//Damage Multiplyer for the Knife (Default 1.5)
deadpool_pistolmult 1.5			//Damage Multiplyer for all Pistols (Default 1.5)
deadpool_shottymult 1.5			//Damage Multiplyer for both Shotgun-Types (Default 1.5)
deadpool_smgmult 1.75			//Damage Multiplyer for all SMGs (Default 1.75)
deadpool_riflemult 1.25			//Damage Multiplyer for all Rifles (Default 1.25)
deadpool_snipermult 1.05		//Damage Multiplyer for all Snipers (Default 1.05)
deadpool_paramult 1.25			//Damage Multiplyer for the M249 alias Para (Default 1.25)
deadpool_givepistols 1			//If you get all pistols or not (0=no | 1=yes - Default 1)
deadpool_giveshotties 0			//If you get both Shotgun-Types or not (0=no | 1=yes - Default 0)
deadpool_givesmgs 0				//If you get all SMGs or not (0=no | 1=yes - Default 0)
deadpool_giverifles 0			//If you get all Rifles or not (0=no | 1=yes - Default 0)
deadpool_givesnipers 0			//If you get all Snipers or not (0=no | 1=yes - Default 0)
deadpool_givepara 0				//If you get the M249 (Para) gun or not (0=no | 1=yes - Default 0)
deadpool_givenades 1			//If you get all Grenades or not (0=no | 1=yes - Default 1)
deadpool_health 105				//How much health the hero has (no extra hp = 100 - Default 105)
deadpool_armor 105				//How much armor the hero has (no extra ap = 100 - Default 105)
Well, I'm back on this forums and I began again to "script" heroes. So the first thing, I'll do is to fix (and/or update) my old heroes.

Terminatrix is the first and it changed now to a new hero called Deadpool (Biography).

I hope this hero is better than Terminatrix and you guys like it this time.

In the biography stands that the hero also has heal and likes to use blades, so there was a thought to include healing and a blademodel for the knife, but then I decided that it's better, if I don't include it, because there are enough such heroes

If someone has another hero whose name fits more to the powers, just tell me and I can change it.

I tested the hero with AMXX 1.76c, Metamod 1.19p28 and SH Mod 1.18e and it worked without any problems, if there are some, just tell me and I'm gonna try to fix it.

I really hope you enjoy this and I don't think that there is already a hero where you can choose, if you wanna give the weapongroups or can change the damage for the weapongroups.
Attached Files
File Type: sma Get Plugin or Get Source (sh_deadpool.sma - 2598 views - 15.4 KB)

Last edited by vittu; 08-22-2009 at 19:26. Reason: Major Hero Change