View Single Post
Horsedick
AlliedModders Donor
Old 08-31-2014 , 09:58   Re: Fix SteamIDs for the new update
Reply With Quote #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavrick4283 View Post
Let me be as blunt as I can, I work for a living......so I have not finished looking over these changes and what effected they will have IE does it cause older games like HL2MP to stop working ? or does it conflict with DOD?

Checking these things takes time, this has happened about a week ago...so I have not had a weekend yet to work on it.....

I did not plan for HLX to have any major changes to the current code so I don't know it very well (To be clear I know what it does as a whole but what parts do what function not so much); So if the changes in this thread conflict create bugs it will be even longer before you see a "release" fix...

Be happy that I am at least trying to keep this project alive, if you want to see it move faster // have more active support then the community is going to have to step up....This project does not pay the bills so my job comes first....

Listen...I'll be blunt as well. I said TEAM - I'm unaware or was unaware it was only you working on it. You act as if I'm attacking you or the project and that is far from it. I understand all to well about a full time job coming first but don't sit here and react like this when this wasn't my intentions and I'm sure others didn't intend to come off that either. If you want help from the community then make a sticky post about it rather wait till someone inquires about a issue and you go off on them with whatever reasons you have.

I use this project and enjoy it...but speak up a little...if the support isn't there then that is fine but you gotta let people know so they can make decisions to do something else or wait.

Last edited by Horsedick; 08-31-2014 at 09:59.